This 3- day course for Python for Data Science will assist delegates to develop skills for data analysis and data visualization. Data is the heart of digital economies as businesses want to understand valuable insights about their customers, or information to guide product, policy or systems development. With the emergent of 4IR, large corporates, and the public sector all rely on data scientists to analyse their data and draw out business insights for growth. Python is a dynamic modern object -oriented programming language that is easy to learn.
- Introduction to Data Science with Python
- Python Basics: Basic Syntax, Data Structures
- Data objects, Math, Comparison Operators, Condition Statements, loops, lists, tuples, dicts, functions
- Numpy Package
- Pandas Package
- Python Advanced: Data Mugging with Pandas
- Python Advanced: Visualization with Matplotlib
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Data Cleaning, Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Case Study
This course will provide the delegate with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their duties at work and a certificate of completion will be issued by Datamate Consulting.