This 2 day A4Q Design Thinking Foundation certification training attests to an individual’s knowledge and understanding of this collaborative, innovation-seeking approach to problem solving and solutions development. The course is heavily focused on developing the design thinking mindset and expertise in the use of design thinking methods so that participants will be ready to effectively apply learning back in the workplace.
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Software Engineers, UX Designers, Designers
- Anyone involved in coaching or training teams seeking to implement design thinking
- Managers seeking to understand how design thinking can add value in their organization
- Business Analysts working with design thinking teams
- Explain the design thinking approach to solving problems
- Apply design thinking approaches and tools to a variety of challenges and problems
- Participate positively in collaborative ideation and evaluation.
- Design Thinking Background
- Design Thinking Approach
- Design Thinking Resources
- Design Thinking in Practice
- Design Thinking Tools and Methods
- Design Thinking Application
This course will provide the delegate with the necessary knowledge and skills to sit for A4Q Design Thinking Foundation certification exam through iSQI.